Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

What I Am Currently Listening To?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I am a huge lover of music so I thought I would share with you what has been floating my boat recently! I find it very hard to picture a world without music but I can imagine it would be a very boring world indeed!

My Favourite Albums of the Moment

1. Kasabian - 48:13
2. Kodaline - In A Perfect World
3. George Ezra - Wanted On Voyage
4. The Fratellis - Costello Music
5. You Me At Six - Cavalier Youth
6. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
7. Oasis - Time Flies...1991-2004
8. Ben Howard - Every Kingdom
9. The Wanted - Word Of Mouth
10. Demi Lovato - Demi

My Favourite Songs of the Moment 

1. Kasabian - eez-eh
2. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out
3. Kasabian - Bow
4. Lily Allen - Hard Out Here
5. The Wanted - Demons
6. Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?
7. You Me At Six - Wild Ones
8. George Ezra - Da Vinci Riot Police
9. Kodaline - Brand New Day
10. Lana Del Rey - West Coast


2 comments:

  1. your blog is so pretty, its a pleasure to read (: floralatomic.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete