Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

I Got Into University!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So last Thursday was results day and I have to admit I had never been more stressed out about anything in my entire life. Everything I had previously worked so hard for all amounted up to this day. I was either going to get into university or I wasn't. The walk up to sixth form felt like I was walking to my death and seemed to take much longer than normal. Once I had arrived I went to pick up that dreaded envelope and found a quiet spot to open it. I am not going to lie to you and say I had done better or as well as I had hoped as this was not the case but all that matters is that I had got in!  I had secured myself a place at university! I couldn't quite believe it! (I still can't) I feel so blessed as I know many people who have not managed to get in or have ended up doing something they really did not expect to (like an unexpected gap year). As of September I will officially be a Criminology student and I cannot wait! Bring on Freshers' Week!


8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just actually finished my degree in Criminology. You'll love it!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well done! That's very reassuring haha!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Whether or not you got the score you aimed for, the point is that you got in -- and when you get there, you'll realise that nobody actually cares about the score at all (which is almost a let down given all the stress everyone goes through to get those scores). I'm sure you'll smash through your course, I've heard they're really fascinating!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually very glad to hear that! I'm hoping it will be really good!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh that's so exciting! congratulations. The best years of your life are all ahead of you :) I finished college this year so I'm slightly envious haha x

    Sinead - Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait! Well done on finishing! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh congratulations! Please do make a post on University life, I'm starting in September and I'm pretty nervous! And have fun studying criminology, it sounds really good!

    LagerfeldLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That sounds like a good idea, I shall try! Good luck! What are you studying?

      Delete