Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Walling's Road Trip!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today me and my friend went on a drive to Walling's Ice Cream Farm which is the best ice cream parlour ever. It's in the middle of nowhere but is so easy to get to buy car. Everyone I know loves the place and spend most of their lives wondering when their next trip will be. I have to admit that today I was feeling especially greedy and went back for seconds. I had a tub of Eaton Mess and then a tub of Orange Sorbet about 20 minutes later. I could feel the judgement from the staff I really could. So much for my healthy eating diet this summer. Everyone can have a day off every-once in a while surely?!

(They class that as one scoop by the way)
It looks a bit like a cauliflower I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment