Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Review | The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

A few weeks ago I went on a trip my my latest retail obsession, The Body Shop. I decided it was time for me to update my ever growing lipstick collection, it took me a while but I finally came to a conclusion. I chose the 230 Rush of Pink shade which I really like and it is perfect for when I want a much more natural make-up look. This is an unusual choice for me as I normally chose much brighter, usually red, shades. When you first apply it, it has a gloss appearance but after a few minutes the shine goes down. I found that it does not dry my lips out at all, being one that suffers terribly from chapped lips I find this very important. My only criticism is that it wears off very fast without eating or drinking anything. I am extremely familiar with the reapplying routine yet I found myself having to reapply this lipstick more than I do with any other I own. I don't know if this was just the colour I chose, but I read several reviews which said it stayed on for ages so I'm putting it down to that. Bearing this in mind I will almost defiantly buy more of this in the future but probably in my favourite lipstick colour, red!


You can purchase the Colour Crush lipstick here, priced at £10


Top - Next 

3 comments:

  1. This lipstick colour is beautiful. I'd be interested to see what it would be like in a brighter shade too! Hope you'll write a post if you do buy a brighter shade.
    All the best,
    Nadia x.

    P.S. Hope you'll follow back too.

    www.travelhelphopelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Body Shop for their skincare and bodycare and have done for a long time.. I've never tried anything from their make-up range but two things that have been on my list are the Honey Bronze and one of the Colour Crush lipsticks.. This colour is beautiful and it really suits you.. They seem to be great quality and are affordable too! Lovely review :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is gabby ,
    I love your blog and your posts.
    My blog is http://ladelicatebeaute.blogspot.co.nz/
    If you could check it out or follow my twitter/bloglovin it would mean the world xx.

    ReplyDelete