Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

"As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled."

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The other day day I decided it was time to buy a new purse. I had been using the same one for a very long time and looked quite old and battered. However, to say I had bought it from Primark, it served me very well indeed. I had a good look around before I finally made a decision (not a very long job as there are not really many decent shops where I live). I chose one from one of my favourite shops, Accessorize. I really like the colour of it and I think the floral lining on the inside is really sweet. I had been looking for a purse with more than one compartment so I was very happy when I found this. It cost me £15 which was fairly reasonable and it can be found here. It is quite small, but it will do the job and it looks pretty so I am happy!


I also got myself the latest issue of my absolute favey magazine, Vogue, which I cannot wait to read! 



No comments:

Post a Comment