Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

“Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!”

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I got the most beautiful copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula for Christmas and ever since I started reading it a few weeks ago I have found it so hard to put down. This may be seen as a bad thing as I have so much revision that I should be getting on with instead but hey ho here we are. The writing is amazing and is so much easier to read than I thought it would be as it is a classic. I'm not normally a fan of Gothic stories but this is written in such a way that it does not feel that way. As it is in the format of diaries and letters it seems as if the story is true and is a recount of real events and this just adds to the whole eeriness of it all. The story is amazing and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.





2 comments:

  1. That is a good one Jess. You did well with your background here--I'd say it was time away from studying that was well spent. Haha, I hope your exams go well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to need a lot of luck to do well haha!

      Delete