Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

"You cannot open a book without learning something."

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I suppose you could call me a bookworm but I decided to purchase three more books the other day. 
I have been wanting to read The Fault In Our Stars for a long while now but have never got round to it. I finally bought it and it hardly took any time to read at all. I really enjoyed it and found it deeply moving. I did not, however, cry unlike most people. Don't get me wrong, I found it very upsetting but I am one of those bad people who never cry at books or films (the exceptions being Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and War Horse - still can't bring myself to re-watch it, it's been in my cupboard still in it's wrapper for almost a year and a half...). 
I also bought Th Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (AKA J. K. Rowling) and The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I cannot wait to get round to reading them as I have a lot of time to kill over the next few months and what better way can I spend it than doing my favourite past time, reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment