Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

"As I count my blessings, I can’t help but think of you"

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The other week it was my mum's birthday and I was desperately lacking in present inspiration, that was until I paid a visit to my favourite shop - The Body Shop. I have to admit that I do not know why this was not my first port of call as I love it so but alas it took me a while to finally get there. As I was pretty skint at the time I had to limit myself to what the amount I could actually spend which was slightly stressing me out slightly. I then found this beauty being displayed on one of the shelves. The package contained two tubes of almond hand and nail cream (one being larger than the other) and some almond nail and cuticle oil. The package was priced at £16 which in my opinion was pretty decent. It was very successful with my mum as she loved it, so if you have any up and coming birthdays and are stuck for inspiration then I recommended hitting The Body Shop, they have some pretty fantastic gift ideas!






No comments:

Post a Comment