Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Next Monday is my Mum's birthday and I have finally got organised and bought her a present! This year I have decided to treat her with a piece of nice jewellery, so yesterday I made my way down to my favourite jewellery shop to buy a bracelet that I've had my eye on for a while. I'm not really once for buying from these shops mind you, I'm more of a window shopper, so the thought terrified me! I did it however and I just really hope she likes it! I would have included a picture of the bracelet below but as you'll see I had it gift wrapped and I didn't want to ruin it! It's two pretty, silver bangles linked together with another piece of silver to make it one bracelet, if that helps at all! I just love the packaging and gift wrap. It's so simple but very effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment