Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

New Camera and 100 Happy Days

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I got a new camera a couple of weeks back and I'm absolutely in love with it. I was after a more compact camera for the days when I don't want to carry around my massive DSLR and I found the Sony a5100. It has all the features of s DSLR whilst being lightweight and compact. It's perfect for carrying around in your bag in case inspiration hits whilst your out and about and the the flip screen makes selfies easy ;)



As a celebration for having the self-control to save for a new camera I am going to partake in the 100 happy days challenge! I know this was popular last year but I didn't take part in it and I'm looking forward to starting it! you can follow this either through my Instagram jessclarkee_, my Pinterest jessclarkeee or right here on my blog as I'll be adding a new page especially for it once I've managed to get it to work!


You can find the Sony a5100 here on Amazon or here on Sony's website



No comments:

Post a Comment