Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

"You don't have to carry a designer bag that costs more than a car to look cool."

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

About a month ago I decided it was time to buy a new handbag. Handbags are one of those things which I have an unhealthy obsession with yet I seem to own hardly any. I ventured into Accessorize and fell in love with their Double Pocket Bag. At the time it cost me £37 but a little of me died inside when I saw it in the sale priced at just £25 today. That's what you get for shopping just before the summer sales I guess! It doesn't fit too much in it so I am definitely going to have to buy a new one for uni (not going to complain) but for now it suits me just fine. I thought that it looked a little plain so I decided to buy a scarf to jazz it up a bit (and to qualify for free delivery ;) ). It consist of 100% silk which sent alarm bells ringing for my inner textiles student and cost me £12 which I thought was pretty decent!


The bag can be found here and unfortunately I think the scarf is no longer being sold as I couldn't find it on their website! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment