Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Courteeners | November 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Waaaaaaay back in November me and a couple of friends went to see the Courteeners perform in Newcastle. They are one of my favourite bands so as you could expect, I was extremely excited to see them perform. However, I recalled someone I used to work with coming in one day after seeing them being asked how the gig was. He responded with "a bit disappointing". This refused to leave my mind in the run up to the gig and I was slightly worried that I had just wasted £25. Oh how wrong was I. I am not exaggerating when I say it was the best gig I have ever been to. Liam Fray is a fantastic performer and front man. Not only did we make the very front row but we also met him after the show! I had also heard negative things about Liam too but he was genuinely lovely to everyone who had waited behind. He even remembered one of the guy's name from a previous show. We may have been sprayed with beer and what potentially could have been wee from fellow audience members but my word it was worth it all.
 
 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment