Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Mike Dignam Tour 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

On Tuesday me and my friend Katherine went to see Mike Dignam perform at Manchester's Sound Control. I've met him once before but I haven't seen perform at a real gig unlike Katherine who has now seen him 5 times! He performed a mixture of old and new material which was all equally amazing. I really liked the sound of his new stuff as it has more of a beat to it. We were all given a free album sample as we were queuing to go into the venue which consisted of 4 tracks, all of which he performed, and all of which are fab. I shall definitely be pre-ordering the album at the next opportunity!


You can imagine just how chuffed I was to wake up the next morning to find that not only had he liked the photo of the gig I posted on my Instagram but he had also posted it on his Instagram and Twitter pages! 


If you haven't heard any of Mike's music be sure to check out it Spotify and YouTube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment